Red Rock LakeAssociation
creating a better lake experience
Lake Red Rock is a valuable resource for our state and the surrounding communities. The Red Rock Lake Association is the place that engages the public in caring for the lake, protecting the natural resources that surround it, and expanding the ways in which it can be enjoyed.
The Red Rock Lake Association has proposed and developed several major projects:
The Peace Tree is currently located in a small parking area adjacent to the Lake Red Rock Marina entrance road. Plans...
The Red Rock Lake Association is working with Iowa DNR and the Army Corps of Engineers on a Red Rock Fish Habitat Plan....
What is Hickory Ridge? Hickory Ridge is a beautiful, forested 47-acre property on the south shoreline of Lake Red Rock. The...
Stainless steel kettle for release into water
Fish Rearing Pond
Courtesy docks - In June 2000, the Red Rock Lake Association (RRLA) and the US Army Corps of Engineers entered into a cost...
Hickory Ridge: A primative, tent-only camping area
- NBalloon Fest: Hot air balloons and more, in this July event
- NWater Trails: For kayak and canoe paddlers with maps and signage
- NFishing Tournament: Partnering with Make-a-Wish Foundation
- NGladys Black Eagle Cam: An educational project on birds and more.
- NBald Eagle Days: An annual event to learn about eagles and other raptors.
- NFirewood Sales: A supply at several campgrounds
- NNorth Overlook: Beach concession stand.
- NLake Sedimentation: What is its impact on the Lake?
- NCourtesy Docks: For boat launching and boarding convenience.
- NFish Cleaning Stations: Taking the mess out of cleaning your catch.